Know Your School Bus
School bus safety is the responsibility of all stakeholders parents, teacher and bus staff. Our responsibility does not end at bus stop. We should teach our children to use the School bus properly and safely.
Children should be taught that while boarding the bus:
- Do not hurry, wait till the bus stops.
- Enter the bus in single file line.
- Hold hand-rail and enter.
- Ensure that your bag or clothes don't get stuck anywhere.
- Go straight to your seat.
While traveling in bus:
- Be seated properly and face forward.
- Do not put any part of your body outside the bus.
- Do not travel on footboard.
- Keep the aisle clear.
- Do not make much noise and distract driver.
- Follow the instruction of driver and conductor.
While alighting the bus:
- Do not be in a hurry, wait till the bus stops.
- Use handrail to get off the bus.
- Exit from the front door of the bus.
- Be visible to the driver while alighting.
- Do not crawl under the bus to pick up lost things.
- Never move behind the bus, the blind spot driver.